Property Manager and Commercial Real Estate Broker and Developer
As an investor in and developer of residential and commercial properties since 1992, Julie has gained considerable first hand experience in all facets of owning and managing real estate.
Throughout her career, Julie has excelled at bringing extraordinary vision, creativity and innovative solutions to challenging building situations. Julie’s extensive practical knowledge of construction methods, materials and techniques combined with her knowledge of local occupancy and lease requirements enables her to uniquely contribute to her clients’ success and Tenants' satisfaction.
Julie is also a member of the Coldwell Banker Shook Commercial Real Estate practice and specializes in the leasing and sale of retail, office, industrial and multi-unit residential properties throughout Tippecanoe County and its surrounding areas.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Mayoral Appointee, Vice President, City of Lafayette Historic Preservation Commission, 2006 – present
- Chairperson, Lafayette Farmer’s Market, 2005 – present
- Member, Lafayette-West Lafayette Development Corporation, 2003 – present
- Member, Lafayette Neighborhood Action Committee (NAC), 2005 – present
- Director, Building Concepts of Indiana, Inc., a Columbus, Indiana commercial builder
- “Silk Purse” award from the Wabash Valley Trust for Historic Preservation in recognition for Excellence in Historic Restoration, 2006
- “Spirit of the Hill” award from the Historic Ninth Street Hill Neighborhood Association in recognition of contributions to the betterment of downtown Lafayette neighborhoods, 2005.>
- “Pride of Centennial” award from the Historic Centennial Neighborhood Association in recognition for the Kellogg-Atlass Townhouses residential redevelopment project, 2005.
- “Inspiration Award” from the St. Mary’s Neighborhood Association in recognition of the renovation of the Murdock House at 1307 Columbia St., Lafayette, IN 2001
- “Pride of Centennial” award from the Historic Centennial Neighborhood Association in recognition for the King’s Manor/King’s Flats 14-unit apartment building renovation project, 2001.
- Indiana Real Estate Salesperson - 2007
- Indiana Real Estate Broker - 2009