Distinctive Rental Properties of Lafayette, Indiana is a full service property management company operated by long-time Lafayette resident, Julie Ginn. Julie is a licensed Real Estate Broker and Developer with over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry.
Julie J. Ginn - Property Manager, Commercial Real Estate Broker and Developer
As a property owner and developer of residential and commercial properties since 1992, Julie Ginn has gained considerable first hand experience in all facets of owning and managing real estate.
Throughout her career, Julie has excelled at bringing extraordinary vision, creativity and innovative solutions to challenging building situations. Julie’s extensive practical knowledge of construction methods, materials and techniques combined with her knowledge of local occupancy/zoning regulations and lease requirements enables her to uniquely contribute to her clients’ success.
Julie is also affiliated with Coldwell Banker Commercial Realty Services in Lafayette and specializes in the leasing and sale of retail, office, industrial and multi-unit residential properties throughout Tippecanoe County and its surrounding areas. Coldwell Banker Shook also has the leading residential real estate team in Lafayette, and Julie's clients and tenants have access to the full range of those services as well.
Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Lafayette Neighborhood Action Committee (NAC), 2005 – present
- Vice President, City of Lafayette Historic Preservation Commission (Mayoral Appointee), 2006 – present
- Member, Lafayette-West Lafayette Development Corporation, 2003 – present
- Chairperson, Lafayette Farmer’s Market, 2005 – present
- Director, Building Concepts of Indiana, Inc., a Columbus, Indiana commercial builder
- Member, Board of Directors, CityBus, 2012 - present
- “Silk Purse” award from the Wabash Valley Trust for Historic Preservation in recognition for Excellence in Historic Restoration, 2006
- “Spirit of the Hill” award from the Historic Ninth Street Hill Neighborhood Association in recognition of contributions to the betterment of downtown Lafayette neighborhoods, 2005.
- “Pride of Centennial” award from the Historic Centennial Neighborhood Association in recognition for the Kellogg-Atlass Townhouses residential redevelopment project, 2005.
- “Inspiration Award” from the St. Mary’s Neighborhood Association in recognition of the renovation of the Murdock House at 1307 Columbia St., Lafayette, IN 2004
- “Pride of Centennial” award from the Historic Centennial Neighborhood Association in recognition for the King’s Manor/King’s Flats 14-unit apartment building renovation project, 2001.
- Indiana Real Estate Salesperson - 2007
- Indiana Real Estate Broker - 2009